Kindergarten students - I love the colorful "claymations". It looks like you learned about the creatures and things that God created in a pond. Mrs. Wilinski
Hi, I am Ms. Treml and I am getting ready for my 8th year teaching kindergarten! I absolutely love laughing and learning with my students everyday!! I also love sharing my ideas with others and I look forward to gaining new ideas as well! In my free time, I am usually reading other teaching blogs, reading a good book, creating new projects for my students, enjoying the outdoors, and spending time with my wonderful family and friends!
The dragonfly flew over the frog and the bee.
ReplyDeleteolivia
the ca fish ate the fish.
ReplyDeletedonatello
The water Snacke ate the frog.
ReplyDeleteiove griffin
The frog hoped over the swan.
ReplyDeletelorali
The bear ate the fish. the fish ate
ReplyDeletethe fish.
Zachary
the water snake ate the terdool.the duck flew over to the other duck.
ReplyDeleteellie
tme wtnsnake tid To get the fog.
ReplyDeleteAlec
The duck swame undr the jraginfl.
ReplyDeletekatelyn
the muscrt jmt ovr the pond. the muscrt wnt undr the wtr.
ReplyDeletealex
the dk flo in the te.
ReplyDeletechairity
Kindergarten students - I love the colorful "claymations". It looks like you learned about the creatures and things that God created in a pond.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Wilinski