This is what is going on in kindergarten the week of October 17- October 21! The kindergarteners have written a sentence about exciting things that have happened this week!
Hi, I am Ms. Treml and I am getting ready for my 8th year teaching kindergarten! I absolutely love laughing and learning with my students everyday!! I also love sharing my ideas with others and I look forward to gaining new ideas as well! In my free time, I am usually reading other teaching blogs, reading a good book, creating new projects for my students, enjoying the outdoors, and spending time with my wonderful family and friends!
i wt to school.
ReplyDeletelove katelyn
Ientoart cas ad I madb sao.
ReplyDeletelove ellie
IATSNACK.
ReplyDeleteLovE ZACHARY.
i wit to myosik. love marna
ReplyDeleteihblhc.
ReplyDeletelove alec
I Went to the Btonclgrdn.
ReplyDeleteLove Maye
I like to plaa babe wef ellie olivia adonatello lovelorali
ReplyDeletei
imiaascirco
ReplyDeletelove olivia
imtlts.
ReplyDeletelove donatello
I hd cHo i CE tME.
ReplyDeletelOv griffin
iwceoworkgr.
ReplyDeletelove alex